Exfoliate your Face using Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution it has a formula with Tretinoin and Hydroquinone it is used for the treatment and prevention of mild cases of pimples ,blackheads, and whiteheads by penetrating pores to reduce breakouts, eliminate acne causing bacteria and remove dead skin cells .It whitens dark spots, blemishes and other discoloration such as freckles and age spots to achieve younger looking skin.
 
Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution #1 Mild  

The reason why that i used Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution it's because i want to get rid of my pimples and to exfoliate the visible scars on my face due to my severe acne months ago that's why i decide to try this product even though my friends keep telling me that it can burn my face of being exposed directly to the sun but it doesn't bothered me to try out this Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution because i always stay at home since it's my first time to use this Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution i start with the #1 mild solution but you can have 3 option which you can start from #1 Mild #2 Moderate #3 Severe , for the beginner like me it's better to start the #1 mild solution so i can knew the result of this Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution after 1 week of continuously using this Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution i experience what they called the 3 natural stages the sting sensation, the redness of your face ,and the last stage is the peeling which i feel a little bit uncomfortable because if i washed my face it felts like it burning my face but it just take a second but after the peeling process was done i was amazed for the result my pimples become lesser ,my skin become smoother and whiter and i noticed that the discoloration on my face is lightened with the pinkish glow now i'm confident to go out now without any make up on well the effort is worth it and i achieve the clearer and renewed skin i've always wanted.


Tips:
* Do not apply to wounded skin and avoid areas near the eyes and mouth.
* Stay out of direct sunlight.
* Bring your umbrella when you go out.
* Use sunblock cream while undergoing of exfoliant to protect you from harmful UV rays and to avoid reddening.

Here is the Before and After result :
Before of my severe acne 
After i achieve the clearer and renewed skin 
Warning:
Prolonged use (beyond 2 months )of hydroquinone may cause hyperpigmentation known as ochronosis in treated areas of skin exposed to sunlight .This Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution is not recommended for use for pregnant and lactating women and should not be used on children under 12 years of age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches