Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

This Madame Juju’s Cream is a moisturizing and anti-aging cream that contains egg yolk lipoid as a natural oil supplementing ingredients. It replenishes the skin ,it makes the face firm providing luster and glow.
(Contains: 45 grams)

A well loved and that has been popular face cream by many japanese women ever since it first launch on sale. It is melt away type of cream that provides tone and luster without any stickiness in your face  it can also be used as a makeup base. A beauty care using Madame Juju’s Cream pack is currently a trend must!!!

Here’s my Review:
I apply this Madame Juju’s Cream everynight as my skin care routine even though it’s a cream ,it doesn’t feel sticky at all my skin feels so smooth and moisture in the morning after i washed my face and i noticed my face become firmer,less pores and it whiten my face but this Madame Juju’s Cream it has this weird smell that i can’t explain but the smell it goes away after i put the cream on my face about the packaging i like it a lot it has this cute and girly packaging which i like it the most sometimes i put a small amount on my face as my makeup base before i put on my makeup i can say it do well it really prime my skin and my makeup it stay all day long this Madame Juju’s Cream it has a dual purpose as moisturizer and primer at the same time.
How to Use:
Step 1: Wash your face in the evening with just warm water or gentle face cleanser and pat dry.
Step 2: Apply Madame Juju’s Cream all over your face.
Step 3: Leave the product to absorb into skin overnight.
Step 4: Washed your face in the morning with foam or soap.

I recommend this Madame Juju’s Cream to those who like a dual purpose cream that can moisturize your skin at the same time it can be a primer.If allergies persist please consult your dermatologist.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches