Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow with the formula for smooth and rich with added moisture for less powdery feel .The pearl effect is satin-like without seeing too glittery to create an effortless, elegant look.

( Excel Skinny Rich Shadow ( SR03 Royal Brown ¥1500 )

What i liked this Excel Skinny Rich Shadow it has the great color of neutral warm brown shades that create my day to night looks.The shade range that's been colour coordinated to give the perfect gradation on my eyes.It blended smoothly on my eyelids and very pigmented especially the dark brown shade the 4 shades has intense shimmer with pearl powder and gold dust as i can create my sophisticated look as well as my soft smokey eye looks and they won't crease or fade easily it stay all day .


Packaging:
They have this gold color clear elegant looking packaging with free little foam applicator the small size of this rich shadow palette is perfect for travel and it's very handy that i can easily to put into my small pouch bag best for retouching my makeup whenever i want it.

                              Swatches of Excel Skinny Rich Shadow ( SRO3 Royal Brown ) 

I recommend this Excel Skinny Rich Shadow for everyone that looking for an everyday neutral warm brown shadow palettes that blended smoothly and want to create a variety of eye looks from sophisticated looks to elegant looks.This would be the best rich shadow for you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches