Avon Green Apple Magic Lipstick|Review and Swatches

 A fun and magical lipstick that reacts to your skin to create a unique shade that perfect for your lips.Try this Avon Magic Lipstick for a magical color changing lipstick!
 The color changing lipstick from green turns to rose pink it's like Magic! I remember when i was in high school this Avon Magic Lipstick is our most favorite lipstick of my classmates we love to put on our lips when we have our free time what i like about this lipstick is very affordable and it's very moisturizing on my lips it's like a lip balm with color that stains on my lips it stays longer on my lips it is 100% smudge proof and can't be removed when i'am drinking or eating and takes one glide on my lips to give me the rose pink color on my lips but take note the more you apply the more pinker it becomes the color is very trendy i can create a gradient lips that looks like Korean girl lips trend sometimes i put the magic lipstick first as my base then i put my red lipstick on top of it to give me the longer lasting color on a lipstick and ooh the smell ! it smell like a green apple candy it's yummy and delicious and there's a 6 candy flavor to choose from ooh! i mean 6 shades to choose from Snow Pink,Mango Yellow, Green Apple ,Sweet Blueberry ,Cherry, Berry Rose.                                                                                                         
Here's the Swatches:
 The texture is like a lip balm very moisturizing on my lips it takes just one glide on my lips to give me the rose pink color.

 I recommend this Avon Magic Lipstick for everyone that love to have pink lips and like to create a gradient lips and those who don't like to retouch always on a lipstick this is for you because it stays longer on lips so you don't need to retouch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches