World’s Best Hair Treatment| SHISEIDO TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT

The TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT by Shiseido it has the 100% natural beauty ingredients that blended in the best balance to makes your hair smooth and straighter by preventing friction and providing more strength to the hair follicles and gives you the “Sakura Straight” hair.
SHISEIDO TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT

In Japan the TSUBAKI/Camellia Oil it has been used for the Classic ,Legendary Beauty of Japanese hair for the Centuries even the Beautiful Geisha’s they used TSUBAKI/Camellia Oil to keep their hair silky,smooth,and straighter. It is native in Japan also called the Rose Winter or the Queen Flower in Winter,TSUBAKI means in Japanese a “Shiny Leaf Tree” and it looks like a rose flower no doubt that Coco Chanel loves the Camellia Flower because it is so beautiful and have a attractive evergreen shrubs and they have a lot of benefits in hair and skins.
(180g)

Now for my Review in SHISEIDO TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT and then why i called it the “World’s Best Hair Treament” it is because when i first used it to my hair it gives instantly smooth and straighter hair in just 1 washed and when my hair becomes dry it relaxed my natural wavy and frizzy hair and helps to restore the brilliance to my dull hair and treat the damage of my colored hair due to my excessive use of the hair dye and of course the smell!!!it has this amazing lovely flowery scent reminds me of  the Chanel No.5 perfume and fragrance it would last all day.

How to Use:
*I usually shampoo my hair first 
*Apply a small amount of the treatment to roots to tips of my hair (consistency of the treatment is thicker than ordinary conditioner)
*Massage your hair/Combed your hair to distribute all of the treatment in your hair
*Cover with shower cap wait for 30 minutes
*Rinse as Usual 

I highly recommended this SHISEIDO TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT to those who have dull and dried hair this treatment could make your hair healthy,silky,smooth and straighter hair in just 1 washed.Every day is a nice hair in SHISEIDO TSUBAKI SMOOTH TREATMENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches