Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette Review

Get your Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette with the finely-milled powder formulation adheres to skin for long lasting wears offers high-pigment, easy to apply brow color ,helpful for light contouring and sculpting of the nose line ,allows you to create shadow and dimension in other parts of the face ,palettes includes dual-ended brush for precision.

What i liked about this Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette it holding these three shades to darkest brow color to lightest brow color and it's easily to blend and long lasting it defines a natural finish and leaves my brow looking fuller and thicker .It has a dual purpose which i can used to define my brow and contour my nose that gives me the effect of leaner nose bridge.Basically it's a palette for eyebrows and to contour the nose but i found out! that i can use this fashion brow palette as my eyeshadow because it's very pigmented and long lasting it's best when i liked to create my smokey glam look.

Want well-groomed and shaped brow to framed your face ?

I recommend this Maybelline Fashion Brow Palette to enhance your features and to define your natural brow look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madame Juju Cream|Moisturizer Cream in Japan

Excel Skinny Rich Shadow|Swatches and Review

Shiseido Integrate Lip Forming Liner Pencil|Review and Swatches